Saturday, September 18, 2010



OK I admit it: I am in a knitting funk. The sideways picture says it all. I just finished this sweet little hoodie for my granddaughter for Christmas (Lorna's Laces Shepherd Worsted) and now I have 2 to make for the boys. Maybe it's because these projects are pretty straightforward knitting- but I keep making mistakes! Like miles of knitting I have to frog. Really annoying. It could be that I am totally distracted by my daughter's wedding next Saturday...that can make a person crazy. Or here is the real problem. I want to make myself something fabulous and I can't find ANYTHING that really grabs me. How can that be??? Last night was the kick-off for our regional Yarn Harvest Shop Hop. It was great fun- everyone loved the Dream in Color trunk show with to-die-for sweaters out of Classy Worsted. Have a great week and if you are in town, come on down for the Shop Hop and check out these beautiful sweaters. Sue

No comments: