Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Boucle's 3rd Anniversary




I can hardly believe that boucle yarn studio is getting ready to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary. I guess that means it's time I actually blogged on our blog! (I promised myself 3(?) years ago that I would do this; and then after my last birthday I vowed to do this before I die!!). So, my name is Sue & I am happy to report that I am still very excited about our yarn shop and am grateful for the wonderful customers and friendships that have developed over the years. I plan to update this blog regularly so stay tuned to hear about our fabulous new yarn (can anyone say madelinetosh?), annviersary sale and see pictures of the knitting projects I am making for my daughter's wedding in September.

1 comment:

fargoboy said...

What a great looking studio! Looking forward to what you knit for the wedding.